JOIN OUR TEAM
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- You should be over 21 years old
- Should live in either Jersey City/Hoboken, Manhattan, Brooklyn, or Queens.
- Should not travel often (especially around holidays when clients will need services).
- Should be available to work on most major holidays (i.e., Christmas, New Year’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving).
- Should have a computer or cell phone.
- Should be able to provide business references.
- You must be able to pass a formal background check.
- Have professional experience with cats either cat sitting/boarding experience, with a rescue organization, or veterinarian office.
- Live in a pet friendly building and be the leaseholder or owner (boarders only)
- Have a clean, attractive and well-kept apartment (boarders only).
- Most importantly, must TRULY love animals!
Who Should Apply
Families, couples and singles are all welcomed to apply. We especially welcome mature, established adults who have been in the workforce for five years or longer. Persons who have experience with animals (personally or professionally) are particularly encouraged to apply. This is a part-time job offering. This should not be your primary source of income.
Pet sitting is fun and rewarding, but it is also hard work. Done properly, it requires the utmost in caregiving, ethics, attention to detail, diligence and responsibility. We have some of the finest pet sitters in New York City working for us.
How to Apply
To learn more about becoming a pet sitter/boarder with Katie’s Kitty please call us at 212-288-5712.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!