Are you as ready for spring time, flowers, and warm breezes as we are?
It’s been such a rough winter this year, that we’re guessing lots of people will be getting out of town for upcoming spring break. Our New York City pet sitters are ready for your calls!
If you’re a current pet sitting or boarding client, please contact your pet sitter as soon as possible. Many of our pet sitters are already booked for the spring break holiday, so the sooner you can get your pet scheduled, the better.
When you email your pet sitter, here are a few important points to include in your email:
- Exact departure and return dates
- Any new health conditions your pet may have
- Any new medications your pet may be taking, and how to administer them
- New or different behaviors your pet sitter should be aware of
- Anything out of the ordinary regarding your home that the sitter should know about
Your pet sitter may have other questions pertaining to your particular situation. Clear communication will help ensure your pet gets the best care possible.
We are taking new pet sitting and boarding clients throughout New York City, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and The Bronx. Our experienced pet sitters care for cats, dogs, birds, and other animals. They are quite flexible and able to care for your pets in your home or board them in the sitter’s home.
New clients can call Peter at 212-288-5712 to arrange a time to meet with a pet sitter.
Happy springtime everybody!