There are a number of reasons why you might choose to hire a pet sitter to care for your pets rather than taking them to a kennel. This article from PetsitUSA has some good points to consider…
- Most pets, especially cats and dogs, like routine. Using the services of a professional pet sitter will enable your pets to keep their normal eating, playtime, exercise, and sleep routines.
- When your pet stays in his own home, he won’t be stressed from being transported to a strange place.
- Your pet will be able to stay in his own home where he is most comfortable, with the sights, sounds, and smells to which he is accustomed.
- If your pet is on medication, or other medical treatment, your pet sitter will be able to keep him on his regular schedule.
- Your pet will not be exposed to illnesses that may be contracted at a kennel.
There are many more reasons why your pet may benefit by the services of a professional pet sitter. Read the rest of Why choose a professional pet sitter to care for my pets?